Boutique Modern is seeking an Architectural Technician to join our Design Team! Working within an experienced team you will work on several exciting projects at a time with scope to input into projects at all stages of completion – Producing and maintaining detailed Revit models for presentation, planning, production and maintenance of residential buildings. The selected candidate will report to our Design Manager and alongside one other technician, both with a detailed knowledge of our build system and a great team work ethic!
- Working with the Design Department to produce and maintain detailed and resolved 3D models and detail drawings for our full product range as well as new and ongoing projects in a very high level of detail.
- Producing planning and presentation drawing packs for new projects.
- Working with the Design Manager – Liaising with internal and external teams on structural requirements, Building Control requirements (including fire), M&E requirements and architectural requirements.
- Working with internal and external Design Teams to develop sketched designs into fully resolved, workable solutions whilst reflecting the original design brief.
- Producing accurate bills of quantities for new project costing
- Ensuring compliance with project planning consents and regulatory requirements.
- Producing and maintaining up to date drawings schedules for a number of projects at one time.
- Monitoring project work hours
- Providing input into operations and processes across the company, offering creative solutions and constructive criticism to areas of short-coming – Ensuring Boutique Modern maintains a culture of continual improvement across all areas and departments both internal and client facing, in-factory and on-site.
- Maintaining clear lines of communication between your department and all relevant surrounding internal departments. Maintaining appropriate discretion and confidentiality over operations within the company.
- Experience working in Revit software
- Detailed understanding of materials and construction including current UK Building Regulations.
- Very high level of attention to detail.
- Experience producing presentation documents and packages with good document formatting skills.
- Minimum 3 years-experience in Revit
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent or Part-Time
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
Please send applications and a copy of your CV to: email@example.com